From The Front Desk To Your Desk...

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Terror Reigns!

I have been beset, accosted in my own little corner of the net-o-sphere! Terror, unspeakable acts of evil! I log on to my email and check it out, and low and behold, I am overjoyed to see that someone has posted a comment onto Trade Secrets. It has been so long, I kind of put the site out of my mind. So the thought of someone, anyone reading my ramblings set my heart a flame. I pictured me and my new reader trading emails about work, about politics, about life!

You could imagine my great joy when I discovered that there was not just one person reading my blog and posting, but several! Turns out I didn’t just have a reader, I had a legion of adoring fans checking in regularly to see what I had to say! Finally I would have the fans that I knew I was born to have.

Then I logged onto the space. Imagine having you dreams crushed by the fattest fatty that ever fattied. That’s what it feels like to discover that you have been made a fool of by none other then a bot that posts to blogs! Granted, I haven’t actually posted anything here in a little longer then forever, it still feels like I am being violated.

But the more I thought about it the less it really mattered to me. At least something was posting to the damn site. Is it sad? Yes. But you’ve got to start somewhere.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're right on track and not many people are willing to admit that they share your views. tha hatch is an AWESOME place to discuss LOST.

9:56 PM

 
Blogger Cornelius Havershim said...

You rotten son of a bitch. I know you're not real! Get out!

4:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cornelius mongers cock at an 11th grade level.

8:15 PM

 
Blogger Cornelius Havershim said...

Yeah, so I'm pretty sure that one's real.

12:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home